The registration in SIRECINE of Academic Institutions dedicated to cinematographic fields of study in the Dominican Republic is mandatory. Article 30 of the Regulation for the Application of the law 108-10.
Who is it for
Department that offers it
Film Information and Registry System/Technical and Audiovisual Division
Contact person: Jamilet Ramírez
Address: 154 Cayetano Rodríguez Street, Gascue, Postal Code 10205, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Phone: 809-687-2166, ext. 213
- Academic Institutions registration form with the company’s information.
- Copy of the company’s constitutive documents.
- Registered copy of the company’s Memorandum of Association where it designates the manager or the council of administration of the company.
- Valid Mercantile Registration certificate.
- Document that proves that the company is a registered taxpayer (Acta de Registro Nacional del Contribuyente – RNC).
- Copy of the legal representative’s Identification Document as stated in the company’s Memorandum of Association.
- Cinematographic related academic programs offered by the institution.
- Documents that certify that the Ministry of Higher Education (MESCYT) has recognised the institution.
Procedures to follow
- Login to the Online Services Portal; serviciosrd.gob.do (If you are not registered, you must register).
- Search and select the service, in the service area of the Portal.
- Press the green “Get Service” button.
- Click on the green button that says “Confirm” to continue (This button indicates the delivery time that the institution undertakes to provide the service).
- Complete the other fields of the form.
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. – 12 p.m. and from 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.