The registration in SIRECINE of all Cinematographic technical services companies that operate in the Dominican Republic is mandatory. Article 30 of the Regulation for the Application of the law 108-10.
Who is it for
Department that offers it
- Cinematographic technical services company’s registration form with the company’s information.
- Copy of the company’s constitutive documents.
- Registered copy of the company’s Memorandum of Association, where it designates the manager or the council of administration of the company.
- Valid Mercantile Registration certificate.
- Document that proves that the company is a registered taxpayer (Acta de Registro Nacional del Contribuyente –RNC).
- Copy of the legal representative’s identification document as stated in the company’s memorandum of association.
- Registration payment receipt.
Procedures to follow
- Login to the Online Services Portal; serviciosrd.gob.do (If you are not registered, you must register).
- Search and select the service, in the service area of the Portal.
- Press the green “Get Service” button.
- Click on the green button that says “Confirm” to continue (This button indicates the delivery time that the institution undertakes to provide the service).
- Complete the other fields of the form.
Banreservas bank account where the deposit must be made: No.010-252130-1, Tesorería Nacional (National Treasury).