The registration in SIRECINE of all Film and Audiovisual Works filmed and produced in the Dominican Republic is mandatory. Article 34 of the Regulation of Application.
Who is it for
Department that offers it
- Provisional or Definite Dominican Nationality Certificate (for Dominican productions), or documents that authorize the right for distribution of the applicant (for foreign productions).
- SIRECINE registry certificate of the Film Producer or Film Distributor.
- Data Sheet that includes title, producer, director, main actors, nationality, duration, synopsis, genre or type of work, original language, dubbing and subtitles, year of production and its classification.
- Registration payment receipt.
Procedures to follow
- Login to the Online Services Portal; serviciosrd.gob.do (If you are not registered, you must register).
- Search and select the service, in the service area of the Portal.
- Press the green “Get Service” button.
- Click on the green button that says “Confirm” to continue (This button indicates the delivery time that the institution undertakes to provide the service).
- Complete the other fields of the form.
Banreservas bank account where the deposit must be made: No.010-252130-1, Tesorería Nacional (National Treasury).