The registration in SIRECINE for Film Directors working in the Dominican Republic is mandatory. Article 30 of the Regulation for the Application of the law 108-10.
Who is it for
Department that offers it
- Film Director registration form with the applicant’s name and personal information.
- Copy of the applicant’s identification document.
- CV and/or portfolio that includes a list of productions in which the applicant has worked in.
- Copy of documents that prove academic or professional experience in the category the applicant wishes to be registered in.
- Registration payment receipt.
Procedures to follow
- Login to the Online Services Portal; serviciosrd.gob.do (If you are not registered, you must register).
- Search and select the service, in the service area of the Portal.
- Press the green “Get Service” button.
- Click on the green button that says “Confirm” to continue (This button indicates the delivery time that the institution undertakes to provide the service).
- Complete the other fields of the form.
Banreservas bank account where the deposit must be made: No.010-252130-1, Tesorería Nacional (National Treasury).