The registration in SIRECINE of all Film Production Companies that operate in the Dominican Republic is mandatory Article 30 of the Regulation for the Application of the law 108-10.
Who is it for
Department that offers it
- Film Production Company registration form with the company’s information.
- Copy of the company’s constitutive documents.
- Registered copy of the company’s Memorandum of Association where it designates the manager or the council of administration of the company.
- Valid Mercantile Registration certificate.
- Document that proves that the company is a registered taxpayer (Acta de Registro Nacional del Contribuyente –RNC).
- Copy of the legal representative’s Identification Document as stated in the company’s Memorandum of Association.
- Registration payment receipt.
Procedures to follow
- Login to the Online Services Portal; serviciosrd.gob.do (If you are not registered, you must register).
- Search and select the service, in the service area of the Portal.
- Press the green “Get Service” button.
- Click on the green button that says “Confirm” to continue (This button indicates the delivery time that the institution undertakes to provide the service).
- Complete the other fields of the form.
Banreservas bank account where the deposit must be made: No.010-252130-1, Tesorería Nacional (National Treasury).
NOTE: To apply to the incentives established by the Film Law 108-10:
Art: 34 – The commercial reason of the company must be the production of Dominican feature-films (“Producción de Obras Cinematográficas de Largometrajes Dominicanos”).
Art: 39 – The commercial reason of the company must be the production of film and audio-visual works (Producción de Obras Cinematográficas y Audiovisuales”).