The registration in SIRECINE of Filming Studios working in the Dominican Republic is mandatory. Article 30 of the Regulation for the Application of the law 108-10.
Who is it for
Department that offers it
Film Information and Registry System/Technical and Audiovisual Division
Contact person: Jamilet Ramírez
Address: 154 Cayetano Rodríguez Street, Gascue, Postal Code 10205, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Phone: 809-687-2166, ext. 213
- Filming Studio registration form with the company’s information.
- Copy of the company’s constitutive documents.
NOTE: Exclusive to the cinematic industry.
- Registered copy of the company’s Memorandum of Association where it designates the manager or the council of administration of the company.
- Valid Mercantile Registration certificate.
- Document that proves that the company is a registered taxpayer (Acta de Registro Nacional del Contribuyente –DGII).
- Copy of the legal representative’s identification document as stated in the company’s Memorandum of Association.
- Documentation respecting security and evacuation plans from site.
- Registration payment receipt.
Architectural plans approved by the Ministry of Public Works and Communications.
- Fire protection system.
- Water supply pressure.
- Design with the obligatory security and sanitary standards.
- Parking lot for personnel, clients, visitors and heavy vehicles.
The Filming Studio must have:
- Filming studio
- The construction must have the required acoustic characteristics.
- Extraction system.
- Production office
- Art offices
- Utility spaces.
- Storage rooms.
Procedures to follow
- Login to the Online Services Portal; serviciosrd.gob.do (If you are not registered, you must register).
- Search and select the service, in the service area of the Portal.
- Press the green “Get Service” button.
- Click on the green button that says “Confirm” to continue (This button indicates the delivery time that the institution undertakes to provide the service).
- Complete the other fields of the form.
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. – 12 p.m. and from 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Banreservas bank account where the deposit must be made: No.010-252130-1, Tesorería Nacional (National Treasury).