The registration in SIRECINE of all Movie theatres that operate in the Dominican Republic is mandatory. Article 30 of the Regulation for the Application of the law 108-10.
Who is it for
Department that offers it
- Movie theatre registration form with the company’s information.
- Movie theatre’s general information, name, city, and address.
- SIRECINE registry certificate of the exhibitor.
- Data sheet that includes the auditorium’s capacity, projection equipment characteristics, screen specs, and comfortability qualities.
- Architectural plans approved by the Ministry of Public Works and Communications.
- A sample of the Cinema’s ticket, which must have: Name of the Multiplex or auditorium, auditorium’s classification, name of the film, date and hour to be screened, in case of a multiplex the number or name of the auditorium where the film will be screened, cost of the ticket, and the film’s classification.
- Documents regarding the safety and plans of evacuation of the establishment certified by the fire department.
- Registration payment receipt.
Procedures to follow
- Login to the Online Services Portal; serviciosrd.gob.do (If you are not registered, you must register).
- Search and select the service, in the service area of the Portal.
- Press the green “Get Service” button.
- Click on the green button that says “Confirm” to continue (This button indicates the delivery time that the institution undertakes to provide the service).
- Complete the other fields of the form.
Banreservas bank account where the deposit must be made: No.010-252130-1, Tesorería Nacional (National Treasury).
NOTE: Before the movie theatre starts its operations, it must be registered. The registration will proceed after the Film Commission conducts the mandatory inspection. (Art. 40 of the Regulation for the Application of the law 108-10.