The registration in SIRECINE of all Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organizations that work within the realm of cinematography in the Dominican Republic is mandatory in Article 30 of the Regulation for the Application of the law 108-10.
Who is it for
Companies / Individuals
Department that offers it
Film Information and Registry System/Technical and Audiovisual Division
Contact person: Karla Pérez
Address: 154 Cayetano Rodríguez Street, Gascue, Postal Code 10205, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Phone: +1 809-687-2166 ext. 213
- Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organizations registration form with the organization’s information.
- Copy of the organization’s constitutive documents (the organization’s commercial reason must be exclusive to the film and audio-visual industries).
- Registered copy of the company’s Memorandum of Association where it designates the manager or the council of administration of the company.
- Valid Mercantile Registration certificate.
- Document that proves that the company is a registered taxpayer (Acta de Registro Nacional del Contribuyente – RNC).
- Copy of the legal representative’s Identification Document as stated in the company’s Memorandum of Association.
- List of the organization’s membership.
- Identification document of the President or Director of the organization.
- Documents that certify that the institution is in fact Non-profit or an NGO.
- In case the representative is someone other than the President or the Director of the organization, a letter should be sent to the Film Commission designating the person who will represent the organization.
Procedures to follow
- Login to the Online Services Portal; serviciosrd.gob.do (If you are not registered, you must register).
- Search and select the service, in the service area of the Portal.
- Press the green “Get Service” button.
- Click on the green button that says “Confirm” to continue (This button indicates the delivery time that the institution undertakes to provide the service).
- Complete the other fields of the form.