The registration of all Technical, Creative and Artistic Personnel in SIRECINE is mandatory for everyone that works in the Dominican Republic cinematographic industry. Article 30 of the Regulation for the Application of the law 108-10.
Who is it for
Department that offers it
- Technical, Creative and Artistic Personnel registration form with the applicant’s name and personal information.
- Copy of the applicant’s Identification Document.
- CV and/or portfolio that includes a list of productions in which the applicant has worked in.
- Copy of documents that prove academic or professional experience in the category the applicant wishes to be registered in.
- Registration payment receipt.
Procedures to follow
- Login to the Online Services Portal; serviciosrd.gob.do (If you are not registered, you must register).
- Search and select the service, in the service area of the Portal.
- Press the green “Get Service” button.
- Click on the green button that says “Confirm” to continue (This button indicates the delivery time that the institution undertakes to provide the service).
- Complete the other fields of the form.
Banreservas bank account where the deposit must be made: No.010-252130-1, Tesorería Nacional (National Treasury).